PAKISTAN POULTRY ASSOCIATION
Pakistan Poultry Association
I, the undersigned request that M/s be admitted as Corporate/Associate
member of Pakistan Poultry Association. We hereby provide the following information for membership please:
There are two types of PPA membership:
1. Corporate Class
2. Associate Class
• With annual transactions of more than 5 crore a person is eligible to become a corporate member.
• With annual transactions of less than 1 crore a person is eligible to become an associate member.
Northern Region Fee Schedule:
• Corporate membership fee+2,000 Magazine fee= Rs. 18,000 and Annual Restoration fee including 2,000 Magazine Fee is Rs.10,000
• Membership fee for associate member including 2,000 magazine fee is Rs. 10,000 and the annual restoration fee + magazine fee is 6,000
Southern Region Schedule:
• Corporate membership fee is Rs. 16,000 and Annual Restoration fee is Rs.8,000
• Membership fee for associate member Rs. 8,000 and annual fee is Rs. 4,000
• If poultry farmers want to secure their poultry business, then they must have to apply for PPA membership.
• Democracy is that kind of government where people count not weigh so, by becoming PPA member you have an easy access to government and non-government assemblies.
• More members in poultry can lessen the problems in poultry.
• It is impossible to do a poultry business in coming years without the PPA membership.
• It’s a request to become part of PPA for securing poultry and livestock business.
3. Passport Size Photograph
4. Copy of CNIC
5. Tax Returns/Certificate from FBR